- dragonfly: Opera Dragonfly is a fully featured development and debugging tool integrated into the Opera browser.
- dragonkeeper: Dragonkeeper is a standalone proxy to support Opera Dragonfly development. Dragonkeeper translates STP (Scope Transport Protocol) to HTTP.
- dragonfly-build-tools: Tools to build Opera Dragonfly.
- dragonfly-documentation: Documentation for Opera Dragonfly.
- dragonfly-manual-test-suite: Manual test suite for Opera Dragonfly.
Web Standards demos
- robohydra: RoboHydra is a testing tool for HTTP-based-API clients.
- flipcss: FlipCSS is a library to create right-to-left (RTL) CSS from left-to-right (LTR) CSS, and vice versa.
- ucss: ucss allows you to easily find unused CSS selectors and duplicate selectors, and count how many times a selector has been used.
- django-feeds: Django Feeds provides an extensive database model for RSS feeds and a fault tolerant parser.
- jsunzip: JSUnzip is a JS port of Jørgen Ibsen's tiny inflate library and some additional code for reading a zip archive.
- TextureAtlas: TextureAtlas is a script to easily generate texture atlases.